CONSTITUTION OF INTERNAL COMPLAINT COMMITTEE (ICC) OF P.C.I.E.T., CHHENDIPADA, DIST. – ANGUL FOR THE SESSION 2021-22
In pursuance to the A.I.C.T.E. regulation 2016 vide F. No. AICTE/WH/2016/1 dated 10.06.2016 & AICTE F. No. 1-PC/AICTE/GP/2016 dated 08.07.2016 for redressal of Girls students studying at Technical Institute & Women employees of the institute an ‘Internal Complaint Committee’ (ICC) of P.C.I.E.T., Chhendipada, Dist-Angul is hereby reconstituted for the session 2021-22 with the following members.
1. Er. Babita Sahu, H.O.D., Civil Engg. - Chairman
2. Mr. Aswini Kumar Pradhan, Lecturer-(First Year/Other) (Comp.) - Member
3. Er. Sibani Sahu, Lecturer, Civil Engg. - Member
4. Er. Sujata Dalei, Lecturer, Civil Engg. - Member
5. Mr. Kshira Mohan Behera, H.O.D. (First Year/Other) (Math.) - Member
6. Mrs. Kusuma Manjari Biswal, Comp. Prog. - Member
7. Er. Krutibasa Behera, T.A., Elect. Engg. - Member
Student Representatives :
8) Mr. Panchanana Dehury, 2nd Year Mech. Engg. Student - Member
9) Mr. Manoj Dehury, 1st Year Mech. Engg. Student - Member
10) Monalisha Behera, 1st Year Civil Engg. Student - Member
The above committee will work for preventing any type of gender sensitization, intimidation, discrimination, corporal punishment and complete prevention & prohibition of sexual harassment of women employees & girls in the institute campus and hostel & create a safe & conducive study atmosphere for all students especially girls students. The above committee will receive grievance applications from the girls students & women employees working in the institution and help & guide them in solving their problems on priority in consultation with the Principal/Director/Management of the institute & appropriate action will be taken against the culprit as per law after proper enquiry. Also the committee should be vigilant to prevent such activities in the institute and make adequate awareness among the students & staffs of the institute through notice & arranging awareness programme.